2006年9月12日星期二

End of Vacation, Starting work soon

It is reaching the end of vacation, although there is nothing special and worth to memory. Only some reading keep in mind, those words wrote by some amateurs with all kinds of imaging. Sometime, the imagination is not realizables, it is expressed the thought of the writers.

All of those are in Chinese, so I think some of you may not be able to read it but I think there should be some similar website provided in your language. The site help the writers to publish the words when what they wrote like a novel, and only VIP (paid account) user can read full novel, otherwise most of novel only open for free user with limited sections.

I like these model, and I think lots of people like it as lots of vote and comments for popular novel.

I think, in a day, some of them should be published in paper and to be more popular out of the virtual network, including the writer as well.

没有评论: